Each month at Girls Night Out, we highlight a woman who has created something interesting with her life, and an entire event is built around that amazing woman and her business!
The female entrepreneur shares her story with our audience and leads us through her brand of experiential content. We feature this incredible woman on our Sisters On Your Sofa show and spend the entire month telling her story and promoting her business.
If you’d like to be a featured in one of our events, drop us a line via the button below to introduce yourself!
What is HeartStories?
Inspiration & Connection
Most women struggle to prioritize fulfilling friendships because they are responsible for ALL the things. HeartStories provides inspiration and shared experiences to help women stay connected with their girlfriends during the busiest seasons of their life.
We put on a joy-filled Girls Night experience, making it easy to connect with girlfriends for a night of fun & refreshment. Women leave feeling replenished, inspired and ready to tackle their busy lives with joy and a sense of purpose, knowing they're not alone.
The Girls Night Experience
Our typical Girls Night involves HeartStories Founder, Crystal Gornto, interviewing the Featured Guest in her living room. It's a relaxed, candid style that allows our Featured Guest to openly share her story & lead participants through her experiential content.
Featured Guest Benefits
We love introducing you and your brand to our audience by giving you an opportunity to tell your story!
Live Event Exposure
Featured Guests and their businesses receive an enormous amount of professional promotion as the entire Girls Night event is centered around them. The Featured Guest interview with Crystal is played during the event, and the Featured Guest leads attendees through a workshop tailored specifically to her brand.
Photo & Video Assets
- Every Featured Guest receives a professional video and photo shoot held in Frisco, Texas with you and your products, doing your thing, to create promotional video and photography assets to be used in promoting the event.
- These assets will be generously provided to you with the request that you credit our photographer in your future use of the photos. (Video assets are yours!)
Social Media Promotion
- Featured Guests and their businesses will be prominently featured as part of our social media promotion of the event.
- The logo and photos will be incorporated in posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. Please visit our Facebook & Instagram to understand the quantity and quality of promotion each event receives.
Additional Media Channels
- Our Founder, Crystal Gornto will conduct a featured “Sisters On Your Sofa” interview to be aired on Facebook and IGTV.
- Your business profile with logo will be included in the HeartStories GNO Sponsor Directory for the month of the event with background on your company.
- Multiple features in our national weekly email newsletters sent out in advance of the event will include a Featured Guest logo and photo
Cost to Participate
There is no fee for you to participate in the event!
Each attendee purchases a ticket to attend, or has purchased a VIP Membership. If applicable, we would be happy to work with you to determine mutually beneficial wholesale/partnership pricing for the event to cover the cost of kit and shipping of the products.
We would love to get to know you and chat about how we can partner together!