Do you love charcuterie boards, but the idea of making your own seems daunting?
We hear ya, we’ve been there. That’s why we’ve called in the queen of gathering boards, Rebekah Relander of Fig & Goat, for this live, interactive girls night out. She’ll guide you through every step of building a deliciously beautiful charcuterie board from shopping, to her creative process, and top-secret techniques.
You can gather your girlfriends, in person or online, for Brie Mine, Galentine! GNO ~ a charcuterie class to celebrate sisterhood!
Not only will you learn the art of charcuterie; you’ll also enjoy a memorable Girls Night filled with meaningful connections, reminding you that no matter what life brings, it’s ALWAYS better with sisters!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign-up for Brie Mine, Galentine! GNO;
- Get happy mail with a done-for-you shopping list delivered to your inbox;
- Gather with your girlfriends for a night of fun, celebration and refreshment.
So trade in your stress, FOMO and exhaustion for a night of fun, connection and refreshment! Gather your besties and join us on February 11th for a Galentine’s Day celebration of sisterhood that will feed your belly . . . and your soul!
Creation, community and charcuterie – It’s Girls Night Made Easy!
Sign up today at GNOatHome.com.
This GNO Includes:
- Access to the live and interactive virtual art class girls night
- A printable PDF download to guide you through the evening
- A customized charcuterie class shopping list