Charcuterie boards are all the rage right now! They’re making appearances at special occasions, on date nights at home, for dessert, and even for breakfast! What is it about this foodie trend that keeps us coming back for more?
The answer is so simple…
Creation and Community.
You were MADE for these two things, but in a time when opportunities for both feel scarce, you have to be intentional about making them happen.
That’s why we created this Galentine’s girls night made easy, filled with creativity, food, AND friendship!
Join us for Brie Mine, Galentine! GNO ~ a charcuterie class to celebrate sisterhood!
At this Girls Night, Rebekah Relander from Fig & Goat will guide you through everything from shopping, to her creative process and techniques for building a deliciously beautiful board.
As you learn the art of charcuterie, you’ll laugh with your best GALS, sharing stories of friendship and celebrating the women who are for you and stand by you through the gouda, the bad and the ugly of life.
You can join us solo, with one Galentine as a BOGO, or make a big enough board to host 6!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign-up for Brie Mine, Galentine! GNO;
2. Get happy mail with a done-for-you shopping list delivered to your inbox;
3. Gather with your girlfriends for a night of fun, celebration and refreshment.
What better occasion than Galentine’s to gather your besties (either online or in-person) and join us on February 11th for an evening that will leave you feeling creative, connected and fulfilled!
Creation and Community – made easy.
Don’t miss it.
Get registered today.
This GNO Includes:
- Access to the live and interactive virtual art class girls night
- A printable PDF download to guide you through the evening
- A customized charcuterie class shopping list